Serpil Uensal graduated from the Nordakademie with a degree in Business Administration and a focus on strategic marketing.
After holding several positions at Philips GmbH, Johnson & Johnson AG, and the Marketing Akademie, while simultaneously studying to get her International Executive MBA at the Instituto de Empresa in Madrid and Fudan University in Shanghai, she founded her own business.
She is booked as a speaker, trainer, coach, and consultant with over 20 years of career experience in marketing, product management, and business development. Her customers include small and medium-sized companies as well as multinational corporations. She places her focus on supporting change processes in marketing and product management. Her seminars, training sessions, and workshops have already been attended by several thousand participants, nationally and internationally.
She is certified as a Trainer and Coach by the German Association for Coaching and Training (dvct e. V.) and is an active member of the association Trainerversorgung e.V.
Serpil Uensal is a guest lecturer at the Macromedia Private College for Media and Communication.
- 1999-2005 Marketing and Sales at Philips GmbH and Ethicon GmbH, a Business Unit of Johnson & Johnson AG
- Since 2005 Management Training- and Consulting for tailor-made Inhouse Projects
Trainer/Co-trainer, and Facilitator for Management Trainings and international Roll-outs
- Since 2009 Interim Managerin, Temporary Executives
- Since 2012 Keynote Speaker for Product Management and Marketing Topics
- Since 2013 Lecturer at Macromedia University of Applied Science for Media and Communication Media Planning and Controlling, Marketing, Strategic Brand Management, Strategy Processes and Competitive Analysis
Areas of Expertise
Marketing Concept and Marketing Planning
Successful Marketing Communication and Strategic Product Communication
Strategic and Operational Brand Management
Product Portfolio Management
New Business Development
- Since 2017 member of the Trainerversorgung e.V.
- Since 2013 active member of the German Association for Coaching and Training
- 2010-2016 Founder and president of the Instituto de Empressa Club Hamburg Chapter
- Since 2012 keynote speaker on the topics of productmanagement und marketing
- 2009 Supporting Women Leadership Grant via the Fundación Instituto de Empresa Business School, Spain and China
- Project Leader for the open seminar “Marketing basics for professionals and managers” receiving top ratings from the testing report “Stiftung Warentest” in 2006.
Mechanical Engineering and Facility Construction
Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry